Recruitment firm Prime Appointments of Witham celebrates 25 year milestone
- Credit: Maria Kelly
An Essex recruitment firm is celebrating 25 years in business.
Prime Appointments of Witham was launched in 1992 by local woman Robyn Holmes and friend Margaret Locke.
In the early years, it focused mainly on providing temporary workers for local factories and warehouses but has grown to become one of the largest employers in the local area, servicing businesses throughout East Anglia and beyond.
Its seven specialist divisions provide temporary and permanent staff across a range of jobs, from production operator to financial director.
The firm, which has a 40-strong team, is set to celebrate the milestone with a fun day with staff and their families on August 19 in Mersea.
You may also want to watch:
The event is set to include a range of fun events including rounders, tug-of-war and It’s a Knock-Out with a glass of champagne or two to celebrate the occasion.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side