International parcel firm takes on Ipswich warehouse tenancy
- Credit: Archant
A parcel delivery firm has let the last remaining unit on Martlesham Heath Business Park in Ipswich.
Redwood (Light Industrial) Propco SARL, advised jointly by Savills and Elsom Spettigue Associates, has let the unit to DPD Group UK Ltd.
The parcel delivery firm has agreed to a new five-year lease for space totalling 32,986sq ft (3,064sq m), the largest warehouse letting in Ipswich to date and occupying Unit One Beardmore.
Director in the business space team at Savills Chelmsford Phil Dennis said: “We let the unit to DPD within record time, prior to the previous tenant’s lease expiry, meaning a zero void period and continuity of income for the landlord.
“Martlesham Heath Business Park remains incredibly popular with businesses, providing high quality business accommodation in an established out of town location. Despite limited availability, with over 100 units on the site there is a steady churn of occupiers and we continue to receive significant interest from companies looking to relocate to the park.”
You may also want to watch:
DPD Group UK was advised by SBH.
- 1 Married Matt Hancock accused of affair after he is pictured kissing aide
- 2 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 3 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 4 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 5 Town considering move for Birmingham striker Cosgrove
- 6 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 7 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 8 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 9 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed