Regional accountancy firm expands
THE David Verney Partnership, based in Ipswich, is to merge with the Ipswich office of Ensors Chartered Accountants in St Nicholas Street.
David Verney will join Ensors as a consultant with immediate effect and will continue to be involved in his clients’ affairs, working closely with the Ensors team.
Ian Brookman, managing partner at Ensors, which also has offices in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Huntingdon and Saxmundham, said: “We are really pleased to be welcoming David to Ensors.
“We share a number of fundamental synergies with The David Verney Partnership; both firms pride themselves on working closely with clients, really getting to understand their goals and taking the time to help them achieve them.”
Mr Verney added: “I am very pleased to be joining the Ensors team and see it as a beneficial move for clients.
You may also want to watch:
“In today’s increasingly complex and regulated world, there is a growing need to establish specialist teams that have the expertise and capacity to deliver specific advice, which I cannot match on my own.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!