Regional law firm unveils new look
EAST Anglian law firm Birketts has launched a new-look corporate identity, alongside a new website.
Birketts, which has offices in Ipswich, Norwich, Cambridge and Chelmsford, commissioned Sudbury-based design studio O32 to generate the new identity, with a brief to position it as “a modern, forward thinking law firm able to meet future competitive challenges”.
Alistair Lang, chief executive of Birketts, said: “We needed to revamp both our public face and our website as part of our on-going business development. Corporate identities as well as websites can become stale so we decided it was time to bring both firmly up to date.’’
He added that while Birketts had again recorded “some excellent results” in the recently published 2011 Legal 500 guide, the firm could not stand still and needed to build on its reputation.
James Ramnought from O32 said: “The challenge for us was to design a new identity which, whilst being new and fresh, retained elements of Birketts’ long and successful heritage.’’
You may also want to watch:
The website – www.birketts.co.uk – has been developed by Ipswich-based web company, with a number of new features to make navigation as simple as possible.
Matt Davy from itineris,said: “We re-developed the existing Birketts website in line with its new brand to reflect the company’s position within the East of England legal services field.”
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 9 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 10 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
Janet Rudge, Birketts’ business development and marketing director, said: ‘Whilst we recognise the importance of all forms of communication, there is no doubting that our website has become, and will continue to be, a major ‘port of call’ for both our clients and non-clients alike.’’
Further investment was planned, with a “phase two” website already under development, she added.