MALDON-BASED overseas property investment firm Brookes & Company Property has a new sales and marketing manager.Richard Johnson joined the company two years ago and is promoted from sales manager.
MALDON-BASED overseas property investment firm Brookes & Company Property has a new sales and marketing manager.
Richard Johnson joined the company two years ago and is promoted from sales manager.
Ashley Foakes becomes senior property consultant with responsibility for customer liaison on the firm's new project in the Turks & Caicos Islands. He was previously sales consultant with Brookes.
The firm's managing director Philip Button praised their “can-do attitude and enthusiasm for work”.
You may also want to watch:
“Both Richard and Ashley have proven themselves more than capable of attaining very high standards in their work and it's very satisfying to see them rise within the ranks of our company.”
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day