Ridgeons launches PlumbStock trade counter in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
PlumbStock, the dedicated heating and plumbing brand of the Ridgeon Group, has continued its expansion with the opening of a new trade counter in Bury St Edmunds.
PlumbStock was launched in 2015 and 16 branches have been opened so far, the latest in Bunting Road, Bury.
Ridgeons, a fourth generation family firm first established in Cambridge in 1911, is now one of the UK’s largest independent timber and builders merchants with more than 20 branches around the East of England.
The PlumbStock brand was created to offer plumbing and heating professionals a dedicated service, through specialist teams with relevant experience in the sector.
PlumbStock Bury St Edmunds will hold supplier and manufacturer tradeshow events, allowing customers to meet the team give suppliers the opportunity to host product demonstrations to present new products and technology.
You may also want to watch:
Branch manager Dale Robertson said: “We are excited to launch PlumbStock in Bury St Edmunds. Our commitment to providing local plumbing and heating tradesmen with a professional, specialist service has contributed to our growth, and we will continue to offer this catered service.”
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 8 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash