SUFFOLK-based Toolbox Marketing has increased the size of its digital new media team as it takes on more work.Rob Cullen, 23, who has been keen on computers since the age of 11, previously worked as a web designer in Brandon.
SUFFOLK-based Toolbox Marketing has increased the size of its digital new media team as it takes on more work.
Rob Cullen, 23, who has been keen on computers since the age of 11, previously worked as a web designer in Brandon. He is also a former Royal Marine and leisure manager.
Group managing director Michelle Buxton said the firm, based at Bardwell, near Bury St Edmunds, routinely allocated 15 to 20% of all marketing budgets to digital, or 'new', media.
“Modern consumers want to be communicated with, not dictated to, and this is only possible on a large scale using digital means. New media is the future so far as consumer marketing is concerned,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Cullen is currently working on new and innovative e-magazines for clients as well as embarking on several other projects such as web designs for Crystal Peaks shopping centre in Sheffield.
“I am being kept really busy here which is great! Everyone is so friendly that it is enjoyable. My previous jobs have not had such a tight-knit team and this really helps with getting the best job done for our clients,” he said.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
The Toolbox Marketing digital team now has specialists in all forms of New Media, including website creation, digital advertising, the creation of viral computer games, blogs, podcasts, and social networking interactions such as Facebook and Twitter.