SUFFOLK-based Toolbox Marketing has increased the size of its digital new media team as it takes on more work.Rob Cullen, 23, who has been keen on computers since the age of 11, previously worked as a web designer in Brandon.
SUFFOLK-based Toolbox Marketing has increased the size of its digital new media team as it takes on more work.
Rob Cullen, 23, who has been keen on computers since the age of 11, previously worked as a web designer in Brandon. He is also a former Royal Marine and leisure manager.
Group managing director Michelle Buxton said the firm, based at Bardwell, near Bury St Edmunds, routinely allocated 15 to 20% of all marketing budgets to digital, or 'new', media.
“Modern consumers want to be communicated with, not dictated to, and this is only possible on a large scale using digital means. New media is the future so far as consumer marketing is concerned,” she said.
Mr Cullen is currently working on new and innovative e-magazines for clients as well as embarking on several other projects such as web designs for Crystal Peaks shopping centre in Sheffield.
“I am being kept really busy here which is great! Everyone is so friendly that it is enjoyable. My previous jobs have not had such a tight-knit team and this really helps with getting the best job done for our clients,” he said.
- 1 Historic former pub with permission to convert into homes set for auction
- 2 Ipswich Town installed as early League One title favourites
- 3 GALLERY: 'Stunning' turnout as Hadleigh Show returns after enforced break
- 4 5 new places to eat and drink in Woodbridge this year
- 5 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 6 Excitement builds as Suffolk Show venue wakes up
- 7 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 8 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 9 Mike Bacon: Luke Woolfenden.... going nowhere, going everywhere
- 10 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
The Toolbox Marketing digital team now has specialists in all forms of New Media, including website creation, digital advertising, the creation of viral computer games, blogs, podcasts, and social networking interactions such as Facebook and Twitter.