A YOUNG Ipswich engineer is celebrating after passing an industry training exam with flying colours.Ross Godbold, 19, is a junior engineer with the Ipswich-based Building Systems Eastern division of Inviron, a building services and facilities management provider.
A YOUNG Ipswich engineer is celebrating after passing an industry training exam with flying colours.
Ross Godbold, 19, is a junior engineer with the Ipswich-based Building Systems Eastern division of Inviron, a building services and facilities management provider.
He gained distinctions in all 10 subjects and scored a perfect 60 out of 60 points in his final examinations for his BTEC National Certificate in Building Services Engineering.
He will continue his studies this month when he begins a four-year degree in building systems at London's South Bank University.
You may also want to watch:
Last year, Mr Godbold an Inviron employee of the year award in the 'learn every day' category, has been with the firm since he was 16.
“I worked very hard for my exams and it has now paid off,” he said.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 4 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 5 'We are in for three, four or five players' - Town CEO Ashton on new signings and deliver 'dramatic change' for Cook
- 6 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 Ashton reveals season ticket sales and hails impact of Ed Sheeran sponsorship
- 9 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 10 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
“My goal is to continue my studies with Inviron and progress through the company as my experience and knowledge grows.”
Colin Clements, general manager at Inviron's Building Systems Eastern said: “Ross is an excellent employee who wants to work and learn, who has realised the potential for the future and is willing to put the hard work in.”