‘Routes to Market’ theme for Suffolk Coast Business 2016 conference
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Coast Business, the not-for-profit organisation which provides business support for small and medium-sized firms, is holding its fourth annual conference at Ufford Park Hotel, near Woodbridge, on Wednesday, March 23, from 9am to 2.30pm.
The theme for this year’s event is Routes to Market, with the aim of helping businesses to find their niche, develop and grow.
Chartered accountants Ensors, law firm Marshall Hatchick, enterprise agency Menta and Suffolk Coastal council are sponsoring the event.
Alyson Tipping, project coordinator at Suffolk Coast Business, said: “The aim of this event is to support and advise small and micro businesses in the Suffolk Coast region and this is reflected in the quality of the speakers and the variety of trade stands attending.
“It’s great to see local businesses willing to support and work in partnership with other local organisations and this is reflected in our dedicated returning sponsors Ensors, Suffolk Coastal District Council and Menta; we’re also thrilled to have gained the support of Marshall Hatchick and look forward to growing this partnership.
Small business owner Heather Carroll, who attended last year’s event, said: “I booked early this year as I found the event to be very inspirational and motivating, a great way to create new business contacts, network and generate new ideas to develop my own business.
“The keynote speaker, business masterclasses and stand holders are all on hand to help you develop your business making it a must attend event for any small business owner.”
- 1 A12 reopens after air ambulance called to three-lorry crash
- 2 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 3 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 4 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 5 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 6 Town take up option on Tyreece Simpson... plus two other youngsters update
- 7 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 8 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 9 Teenager arrested after six people injured on university campus
- 10 Baby Elsie in ship-shape despite dramatic birth in car at Sutton Hoo
This year’s keynote speaker will be Minnie Moll from the East of England Co-op and there will be a choice of two workshops: How to Get New Business from your Website led by David Mileso of Business Training Made Simple or Winning New Business from Start to Finish with Fiona Hotston Moore from Ensors.
Place cost £35 per person and can be booked via www.suffolkcoastbusiness.co.uk.