RUTH Cadman, HR adviser at Picasso HR is celebrating a distinction in one of her professional examinations.She passed her Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development qualification and gained a distinction for her management report.
RUTH Cadman, HR adviser at Picasso HR is celebrating a distinction in one of her professional examinations.
She passed her Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development qualification and gained a distinction for her management report.
The qualification, which takes three years of studying and exams, is aimed at human resource management professionals and demonstrates all round understanding of HR practices and employment law.
Managing director Lina Hogg said all Picasso HR advisers are CIPD qualified to ensure consistent high standard of advice and support to their clients.
You may also want to watch:
“Having obtained a distinction for her management report is a great achievement and demonstrates her expertise and experience. We are certain that Ruth will continue to build on this success and confidently provide very high standard of advice and support to our clients,” she said.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge