Ryan Insurance Group
THREE staff at Ryan Insurance Group's head office in Ipswich have been promoted.Tracy Healey becomes sales and marketing manager for both the head office in London Road and branch offices in Princes Street, Ipswich, Colchester and Norwich.
THREE staff at Ryan Insurance Group's head office in Ipswich have been promoted.
Tracy Healey becomes sales and marketing manager for both the head office in London Road and branch offices in Princes Street, Ipswich, Colchester and Norwich.
She joined the firm in 1995 as a telesales clerk in the personal insurance department and moved across into marketing in 1998.
Caroline Kearney, who becomes public relations manager, joined the firm in 1995 and has always worked in the sales and marketing department. In her new role she will deal with day-to-day public relations, advertising and sponsorship for the company.
You may also want to watch:
Gemma Handy has been promoted to private clients manager. She will manage a team of six people within the private clients division, the department which deals with high net worth customers.
She joined the company in 1998 as a customer services adviser in the personal insurance department. She has also worked in the commercial division.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 6 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 7 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 8 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents