Ryanair to launch winter services from Stansted to Ukraine cities of Kiev and Lviv
- Credit: PA
Ryanair has announced two more two routes as part of its extended winter schedule at Stansted Airport.
The Dublin-based budget carrier, which is the biggest operator at Stansted, is to launch a five times weekly service to Kiev and twice weekly flights to Lviv – its first routes to Ukraine from the UK.
Ryanair’s head of communications, Robin Kiely, said today: “We are pleased to announce two new winter routes from London Stansted to Kiev and Lviv starting this October as part of our expanded London Stansted winter 2017 schedule.
“These new routes, our first to Ukraine, which will go on sale on the Ryanair.com website later today, will be ideal for both business and leisure customers, as we connect London with Ukraine’s key cities.”
Mats Sigurdson, Stansted Airport’s aviation director, added: “Kiev and Lviv are two fantastic new additions to London Stansted’s route network and they are our first ever direct services to these cities from the airport.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted that Ryanair has announced these new connections as they provide even greater choice for both business and leisure passengers in the region.”
Last month, Ryanair announced four new winter routes from Stansted, including Frankfurt Main, Aalborg, Oradea and Pardubice.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
Winter services are also being added to six existing summer routes, including Copenhagen, Naples, Nice, Cagliari, Oslo Torp and Ponta Delgada.
And services on 13 existing winter routes - Billund, Bratislava, Budapest, Cologne, Baden, Lublin, Marseille, Stockholm Skavsta, Plovdiv, Poznan, Prague, Sofia and Toulouse - will be extended.