Safari company is ahead of the field
Safari Consultants, a specialist African safari company based in Little Cornard near Sudbury, has won the AITO Travel Company of the Year 2006 award. The award is given to the independent tour operator that has received the most consistently high ratings from their clients.
Safari Consultants, a specialist African safari company based in Little Cornard near Sudbury, has won the AITO Travel Company of the Year 2006 award.
The award is given to the independent tour operator that has received the most consistently high ratings from their clients.
Founded in 1983 by Bill Adams, Safari Consultants is the oldest specialist safari company in the UK.
“We have remained a small, specialist company to this day. Our emphasis is on expert knowledge and professional, personal service,” said Mr Adams, managing director.
The company celebrates 25 years in the business in 2008 - a time during which the travel industry and the African continent have changed dramatically, according to Mr Adams and his fellow director Rob Slater.
To mark the 25th anniversary, the company plans to reward customers with flight upgrades for every 25th booking throughout 2008 and a free holiday for two for the 250th holiday booking received next year.
- 1 Historic former pub with permission to convert into homes set for auction
- 2 Ipswich Town installed as early League One title favourites
- 3 GALLERY: 'Stunning' turnout as Hadleigh Show returns after enforced break
- 4 5 new places to eat and drink in Woodbridge this year
- 5 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 6 Excitement builds as Suffolk Show venue wakes up
- 7 Mike Bacon: Luke Woolfenden.... going nowhere, going everywhere
- 8 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 9 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 10 'I keep selling out' - Mum-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
“It will be a thank you to those who have helped us grow 'old',” added Mr Adams.