Saxmundham businesses get in the party spirit
BUSINESS leaders from the Saxmundham area got together for a party at the town’s Bell Hotel.
BoS, The Business Association for Saxmundham, extended the invitation to all businesses in the
area and was delighted with the response.
Guests included representatives from large organisations including the Ipswich Building Society, Fromus Vets and the RSPB and smaller businesses based in the town’s high street and surrounding villages such as Peakhill Farm, Plumbing Angels and Bistro at The Deli.
Chairman Ian Lennard said: “We are delighted to see so many organisations interested in the association, working together to support each other and the community.
You may also want to watch:
“The association gives us more of a voice and weight with the councils, enables us to expand on projects like the Christmas Fair with the Where’s Rudolph initiative giving added attraction this year, gives greater buying power for projects like the recently installed CCTV and generally makes the area a great place to do business.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 10 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth