National DIY retailer launches third store in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A DIY chain is set to open its third store in Ipswich.
The new Screwfix branch, on Cavendish Street, which opens on August 23, will create 10 new jobs.
Store manager Phil Simmons said the new store would boost employment and help tradespeople and serious DIYers.
“We’ve created 10 new jobs and employed people from around the Ipswich area,” he said.
“Our new team includes people with all different levels of experience, focused on providing superb customer service to meet the needs of our busy trade customers. Everyone here is really looking forward to the store opening.”
You may also want to watch:
“I’m confident we’ve got a great location here on Cavendish Street.
“My team and I have already been getting to know local businesses and tradespeople and look forward to working with these hardworking, friendly people.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 9 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 10 Another former Town player completes Colchester move