Scrutton Bland extends Essex Cricket sponsorship deal
- Credit: Archant
Accountants and insurance brokers firm Scrutton Bland has agreed a new three-year sponsorship deal with Essex Cricket.
It extends an existing relationship to make the company, which has offices in Colchester, Ipswich, Cambridge and Diss, the first sponsor of the Premier Suite at The Cloudfm County Ground.
Jason Fayers, managing partner at Scrutton Bland, said: “The Scrutton Bland Premier Suite is a fantastic space for corporate hospitality for members on match days, with a superb view of the pitch and perfect facilities for entertaining.
“As a corporate sponsor, we are able to show our ongoing commitment to cricket in Essex, whilst simultaneously promoting our brand in the region. We are so proud to have such a successful cricket club on our doorstep. Individuals and businesses should show their support for the 2017 County Champions.”
Darrell Fox, commercial manager at Essex Cricket, added: “This is an excellent partnership for the club because Scrutton Bland have been one of our most loyal supporters for the last three seasons and have contributed to our success on and off the field.
You may also want to watch:
“Their reputation for supporting sport in the community is one of the reasons we value the partnership so much, plus the on-going support they have given to our England Women’s International fixtures and the inaugural On-Pitch Marquee events. With the help of Scrutton Bland, we can deliver both fantastic live sport and a great experience at the club.”
The Premier Suite has been recently refurbished, and has an enhanced offering including new menus for the 2018 season which will see Essex host the likes of India and the popular T20 Blast competition as well as looking to retain the County Championship title.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 6 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 7 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 8 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 9 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 10 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go