Servest to become main sponsor at Bury St Edmunds Rugby Club
- Credit: Archant
Facilities management group Servest has become the main sponsor of Bury St Edmunds Rugby Club.
Servest, which is based just outside the town, has been a sponsor for a number of years and now aims to build further the club’s success which has seen it rise to compete at national level.
Rob Legge, group chief executive at Servest, who is to join the club’s management committee, said: “As a leading employer in the local area we are keen to attract local talent to work with our ever-expanding workforce.
“We see the relationship with the club as a great platform in helping us achieve our goals by marketing our brand through continued exposure and support. We see the relationship as a long-term journey and look forward to being part of the club’s success in the future.”
Club chairman Michael Robinson said: “We are absolutely delighted to be partnering with Servest and are very grateful that they have decided to raise their profile further with us.
“It’s another exciting chapter in the club’s development as we look to build on the successes of the last 10 years.
“Servest are leaders in their field and aspire for excellence in all they do, so we share common values and aspirations. With them as our main club partner we know our future is bright. Servest understands our vision for the club from minis to 1XV and fully supports the club in these aims.
- 1 London couple transform Suffolk home into an 'intimate' lifestyle retreat
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Forbidden Suffolk: 5 more places you can’t visit in Suffolk
- 4 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 5 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 6 The night Town beat Real Madrid - and why they're still part of elite club
- 7 Driver being taken to hospital after car ends up on roof in field
- 8 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 9 When will bins be emptied during the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend?
- 10 Former Town striker's front-to-back season could end in Wembley glory
“Furthermore, we are working with them to provide our upcoming young players with a range of business career opportunities across a number of disciplines within a successful and growing global business.
“I am particularly pleased to welcome Rob Legge, CEO of Servest, on to our management committee. Rob’s experience and advice will be invaluable in helping us to continue to improve the management of club. Servest’s support along with that of our many other sponsors will help us to continue to develop and push the boundaries for the benefit of members and all within the local community.”