Converted Water Tower with six bedrooms could be yours for £1m
- Credit: Archant
The Water Tower at Culford has gone on the market and could make a dream home for your family.
The property believed to date from 1890, but was converted into a home in 2010.
Now the tower is a six bedroom family home with five bathrooms – one of the bedrooms is in a separate annexe.
The quirky house is on the market with a guide price of £1 million.
It is located on the edge of the village of Culford, close to the private school.
Spread over three floors, the property is finished to a high standard while retaining original features from its previous life.
The brick tower was designed by architect William Young while the cast iron tank was made by H. Young & Co. Engineers of Pimlico, London, who also produced the sphinxes next to Cleopatra’s needle on the Victoria Embankment.
- 1 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 5 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 6 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 9 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 10 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk ahead of Storm Barra's arrival
The property is on the market with David Burr Bury St Edmunds.