Barker Storey Matthews is the most active regional property agent
- Credit: Archant
For the sixth year in succession, Barker Storey Matthews has been identified as the most active commercial property agent in the East of England.
EGI has also positioned the firm as the most active agent in the region in four out of five commercial property sub-sectors.
Since 2013, Barker Storey Matthews - whose offices are in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Huntingdon and Peterborough - has been awarded the title of East of England Overall Winner in the EGi Deals Competition.
This year’s competition has also seen Barker Storey Matthews secure the number one position as the top dealing regional agent in the retail, the investment, the office and the industrial sectors – the latter two for the second successive year.
The annual competition is open to commercial agents, including national firms, who complete commercial property transactions in Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire and is assessed on the volume of deals done - covering both lettings and sales.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director Steve Hawkins said: “We operate in a region of national significance, yet it is dominated by regional property players.
“To triumph in this competiton against our regional peers and national agents and to achieve accolades year after year is gratifying.”
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 3 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 4 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 8 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 9 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer