Southwold-based agency Spring renews MuchMorocco tourism promotion contract
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk-based strategic communications agency Spring has renewed its contract to handle tourism marketing for the Moroccan National Tourist Office.
The new contract, which follows on from a three-year partnership, will see Spring continue to develop the country’s award-winning MuchMorocco brand concept.
The brand, which originally launched in November 2015, will continue across print and online media as well as travel trade events.
MuchMorocco has won a number of high profile awards including Gold for Best Visual Identity for Tourism and Leisure at the Transform Europe Awards, and Gold for Best Creative Strategy at the Transform MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Awards.
The brand has been promoted digitally via a website and social media as well as across print and outdoor, supported by several competitions and co-marketing exercises.
Simon Hazelgrove, co-founder of Spring, which is based Southwold, said: “The campaign was originally briefed to help Morocco to deliver its ambitious Vision 20:20 programme for tourism growth to the UK and Irish market.
“Our work across online, print and outdoor media reached 142m people in 2016. The website that we created from scratch is regularly receiving 50,000 visits per month.
- 1 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 4 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 5 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 6 14 players that Town could target for a creative spark
- 7 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 8 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 9 'He's an amazing guy... a legend' - United keeper de Gea's praise for new Town coach Grant
- 10 Huge barn conversion with amazing field views goes up for rent
“This demonstrates the impact a bold creative idea, delivered across well-targeted channels with consistent energy, makes.”
Since the initial launch in 2015, Spring has developed the brand for communications across a number of additional markets including Russia and China, working with specialist translators to deliver bespoke communications relevant to the target markets.
Amine Boughaleb, director for the UK and Ireland athe Moroccan National Tourist Office, said: “What Spring has done with the MuchMorocco creative is really innovative, and visually stunning.
“It’s allowed us to portray the diversity, the warmth and the uniqueness of Morocco as a holiday destination, to show the huge range of experiences and environments that exist in this one country, less than four hours from the UK. We are delighted with the results of this partnership and very pleased that it will be continuing.”