Southwold: Design agency Spring launches campaign to re-position itself in the market
- Credit: Archant
The boss of Southwold-based design agency Spring has run the rule over her own business and launched a new campaign to reposition it in the market.
Erik Clegg, co-founder of Spring, has announced that the firm is changing its email and web addresses to reflect its new marketing mantra ? “agency for change” ? which she said will better demonstrate its in-house capabilities to deliver digital content, social media strategies and traditional print and marketing events.
It comes after the firm recently added a consultative arm to its operation in a bid to identify further growth opportunities for its current clients.
Mrs Clegg said: “The goal of this exercise is to demonstrate how a well-articulated brand strategy can drive strong commercial growth in an industry rife with change. What better way to communicate our belief in this than reposition our own?
“The recession has seen the demise of some of Britain’s most well established brands. The question I ask myself is ‘why?’ I believe it relates to an organisation’s ability to respond positively to change, to embrace it and learn from it rather than to get swept away it.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “Spring has always embraced change and it is the thread of steel that runs through all our clients’ objectives. We used the recession as an opportunity to really fine-tune our offering, deploying strategic leadership and honing our creative craft.
“We introduced a new consultative arm to the business, working in collaboration with our existing design and client services teams to identify opportunities for growth for our clients. We have also created a team dedicated to multi-channel content development.”
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp