Southwold: Investor joins up-and-coming SME Creative Intent as director
- Credit: Archant
A MARKETING firm’s client was so impressed with the service he has invested in the business and joined the board.
Paul Rous, general manager of venue-for-hire business Bruisyard Hall, near Framlingham, is set to become a director of digital marketing agency Creative Intent, based in Southwold.
The firm, which was named Best Start-Up Business in the 2012 Anglian Business Awards last summer, attracted the business proposition on the back of its impressive portfolio of work for brands like Adnams, Paddy & Scotts and Munchy Seeds.
Mr Rous, who has considerable experience in business development and commercial strategy-planning through his various career roles in London and internationally, is now set to support the company’s ambitious growth plans with a “significant” investment.
Mr Paul said he believes the firm has enormous potential.
“After becoming a client of Creative Intent through placing my Bruisyard Hall business with them for web development work, I was quickly aware of how professional the agency is and how talented the individuals behind it are,” he said.
“They have already been achieving great things for some of Suffolk’s most recognisable consumer brands, and for London businesses.
- 1 Suffolk woman and her three dogs die in London crash
- 2 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 3 Thunderstorm warning issued for East of England
- 4 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 5 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 6 Award-winning scotch egg producer takes over Melton butchers shop
- 7 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 8 West Suffolk Mexican restaurant named among best in the UK
- 9 Suffolk dog-friendly hotel named one of the best in the UK
- 10 6 gorgeous woodland escapes in Suffolk
“The plan is now to build on that growth and see them secure an even greater share of digital work out there.”
Paul Mayne co-founded the agency two years ago with fellow director Matt Oakley.
He said: “It’s been such a terrific last 12 months for us, with the Anglian Business Award and some great client wins, that this investment is like the perfect icing on the cake to that.
“We know the enormous potential of Creative Intent and we’re delighted that Paul has been able to spot that in us and wants to act as a key part in driving our strategy forward.”
Creative Intent, which has four full-time members of staff, has a broad base of clients in e-commerce, web design, mobile apps and branding.