Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- Credit: Fennel
One of the most popular fish and chip takeaways in Southwold is up for sale - with an asking price of £850,000.
Marks Fish & Chip Shop, in the coastal resort's Station Road and a short walk from the seafront, is on the market with Halesworth-based chartered surveyor Fennel.
The property is described by Fennel as being in a "highly visible position" close to Southwold's main retailers in High Street.
Fennel also said Southwold boasts a "thriving community which benefits from a substantial tourist influx throughout the year".
As well as offering a takeaway service, Marks has an extensive indoor seating area and several outbuildings for storage.
You may also want to watch:
The price of £850,000 includes the business and the fixtures and fittings, such as the fryer and kitchen area to the rear of the property.
Fennel said the business has a potential rental income of £36,000 a year.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 10 Two arrested after man dies in crash