Southwold: Redheads out in force to celebrate launch of Adnams Ginger Beer
REDHEADS were out in force to celebrate the launch of a Suffolk brewery’s latest beverage.
Adnams unveiled its new ginger beer at the Southwold Cellar & Kitchen Store.
To mark the occasion they sent a message out via various social networking websites inviting anyone with ginger hair to come along and get their hands on a free bottle.
Emma Hibbert, head of corporate affairs at Adnams, said: “We had several people turn up with a variety of shades of red – we even had a wannabe redhead who brought their own wig.
“The new beer went down very well, with people commenting that they liked how it differed from traditional fizzy-pop ginger beers and kept the full flavours of an Adnams beer.”
You may also want to watch:
The ginger beer is 2.5% and continues the brewery’s growth beyond traditional ales toward lower alcohol adult drinks.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 10 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move