Spa is given major facelift
- Credit: Photo: Keith Mindham Photography
A Bury St Edmunds-based spa is celebrating a £375,000 facelift.
The Bannatyne Spa, formerly known as Clarice House, is one of 37 spa sites across the UK run by the Bannatyne Group, which was founded by chairman Duncan Bannatyne.
It has undergone extensive renovation work to create new state-of-the-art treatment and relaxation rooms to meet the group’s corporate standard. Luxury skincare brand Elemis has created its own unique retail space at the five star venue.
Improvements to the treatment and relaxation rooms include the addition of walnut finish Karndean floors, and bespoke heated mosaic treatment beds, which come with mood lighting and music.
An Elemis retail boutique includes a Skin Reveal machine, offering customers the chance to have their skin assessed, using facial mapping analysis techniques.
A dedicated in-house skin expert will also offer lifestyle consultations with skincare solutions for the spa’s customers.
The spa offers treatments for men and women from a range of other leading brands, as well as treatments specifically designed by The Bannatyne Group’s own trained therapists.
- 1 85 school children under 4 suspended in Suffolk
- 2 Two arrests as man suffers serious injuries in pub brawl in seaside village
- 3 Sir Cliff Richard sends best wishes to Summer Holiday cast
- 4 Firefighters tackling fire near popular Suffolk hotel and spa
- 5 Thousands head to Helmingham car show
- 6 'Really concerning' – Shock after machete attack at Ipswich sports centre
- 7 Popular family-run butchers announces closure
- 8 'Ipswich will be my club for the rest of my days' - Chambers on Town return
- 9 'Incredible' firefighters spend nearly 12 hours tackling forest blaze
- 10 North Stander: The early signs are very positive for Town
Karen Wilkinson, group head of spa for The Bannatyne Group, said: “The newly refurbished spa is an essential part of The Bannatyne Group’s ongoing mission to deliver an enhanced health and wellbeing service to our customers.
“The Bannatyne brand is synonymous with quality and our partnership with Elemis, as well as other leading wellbeing brands, demonstrates our commitment to providing the highest quality service in everything we do.
“The newly refurbished Bannatyne Spa Bury St Edmunds takes our spa service to the next level and I’m sure that both new and returning customers alike will be blown away by the new facilities and increased range of treatments and therapies.”
Justin Musgrove, chief executive of the Bannatyne Group, said: “We are really pleased with the final result of the refurbishment at the Bannatyne Spa Bury St Edmunds. It means that we are now able to offer members and guests a comprehensive spa offering of first class treatments in a luxurious surrounding.
“The new spa is also an important facility for the members of our newly refurbished health club. It offers another wellness option to enjoy after a workout or in the company of friends who are able to use the spa as non-members.”