St Peter’s Brewery in Suffolk offers Father’s Day ‘dads go free’ tour
- Credit: St Peter's Brewery
A Suffolk brewery is set to open its doors on June 18 to offer free brewery tours to beer-loving dads in celebration of Father’s Day.
St Peter’s Brewery, at St Peter South Elmham, Bungay, will be laying on a full tour of the brewery, enabling visitors to see how St Peter’s beers are created, following by a free tutored tasting in St Peter’s Hall.
Each dad attending must be accompanied by a paying guest.
St Peter’s brews a range of hand-crafted ales, stouts, IPAs and lagers. Tours include the story of St Peter’s Brewery and an explanation of the process of brewing.
Tours cost £7.50 per adult and include a bottle of beer to take home.
The tours will take place at 11am, 12.30pm and 2pm.
For more information or to book a place on a tour call the brewery on 01986 782322 or email email@example.com
- 1 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 2 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 3 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 4 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 5 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 6 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 7 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 8 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 9 'I'll do whatever's in my power' - Ball makes vow to Ipswich Town fans
- 10 MP 'looking into' frustrating and disruptive A12 roadworks
For more information about St Peter’s Brewery visit www.stpetersbrewery.co.uk