Stansted: Airport to host ‘Meet the Buyers’ procurement event
BUSINESSES in the East of England are being urged to secure a place a major procurement event being held at Stansted Airport later this month.
“Meet the Buyers” is an established feature in the calendar at Stansted, with this year’s event taking place at the airport’s Radisson Blu Hotel on Thursday, September 22, from 9am to 5pm.
It will give suppliers of products and services from the across the East of England a chance to meet and discuss potential new sales opportunities with companies based at, on in close proximity, to Stansted Airport.
Now in its 10th year, Meet the Buyers has already directly generated millions of pounds of sales for local firms around the region, as well as providing valuable networking opportunities with the potential of further business to follow.
Nick Barton, managing director at Lonson Stansted, which is hosting the event, with the support of Business Link, said: “Meet the Buyers gives local companies the chance to come and talk to businesses based at the airport and show what they can offer in terms of products and services.
You may also want to watch:
“We are all aware these are very difficult economic times but this event can hopefully provide opportunities for local suppliers and businesses.”
Any local company is welcome to attend to see what opportunities exist at the airport and how they can become involved. For local suppliers – those based in Essex, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Hertfordshire or Bedfordshire – places at the event cost �125 plus VAT, a saving of �200 on the full rate.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Married Matt Hancock accused of affair after he is pictured kissing aide
- 3 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 4 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 5 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 6 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 7 Town considering move for Birmingham striker Cosgrove
- 8 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 9 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 10 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
Event organisers Business to Business and based Marketing Kinetics recommend businesses interested in attending to their place fast.
Those interested in attending the event can find out more by calling Anglea Sobers on 020 7700 0008 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or they can book online by visiting the dedicated website www.stanstedmtb.co.uk, quoting reference STN01.