Stansted: Ryanair partnership with National Express boosts coach transfer bookings
- Credit: Archant
Budget airline Ryanair has reported record coach transfer bookings following the launch of a partnership with National Express.
Ryanair passengers travelling to or from Stansted, Luton, Gatwick and Manchester can use National Express connections to and from the airports by booking online on the ryanair.com website or purchasing tickets onboard Ryanair flights in the UK.
Thousands of passengers have already taken advantage of the partnership since it was launched at the end of March.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said: “Since launching in March, Ryanair’s partnership with National Express has been a huge success.”
National Express UK coach managing director Tom Stables added: “We are delighted to see our partnership with Ryanair is proving such a flyaway success.
You may also want to watch:
“National Express operate millions of passenger journeys to UK airports each year, with 24/7 services running directly to the airport terminals. This partnership means it is now simpler than ever for holidaymakers and business travellers to book affordable airport travel.”
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day