BUSINESS advice and accountancy firm PKF East Anglia has appointed a new director to develop its corporate finance business across the region.Stephen Reed worked for more than 20 years at Larking Gowen, and for the last nine managed its corporate finance department in East Anglia.
BUSINESS advice and accountancy firm PKF East Anglia has appointed a new director to develop its corporate finance business across the region.
Stephen Reed worked for more than 20 years at Larking Gowen, and for the last nine managed its corporate finance department in East Anglia.
He brings a depth of experience in all aspects of corporate finance and will work with PKF clients from the firm's offices in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Ipswich, focusing on corporate finance activities including acquisitions, disposals, due diligence, debt and equity fundraising.
Mr Reed said he was “delighted” to be joining the firm.
You may also want to watch:
“I hope to use the experience I have gained working with management teams and business owners to help PKF expand its portfolio across East Anglia,” he said.
Keith Ferguson, corporate finance partner at PKF East Anglia, said his appointment would give “a great boost” to the firm's corporate finance team as it strengthens operations across the region.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence