Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa among finalists in VisitEngland’s Awards for Excellence
- Credit: Archant
Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa has been named as a finalist in VisitEngland’s Awards for Excellence.
It has been recognised as one of the top five in the Best Business Tourism Venue category, with each of the finalists to receive a Gold, Silver, Bronze or Highly Commended accolade.
The results are due to be announced at a ceremony to be held at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool on Tuesday, March 8, during English Tourism Week, which runs from March 5 to 13.
Tamara Unwin, one of the directors at family-owned Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa, said: “We are absolutely delighted to have been selected as a national finalist in these prestigious awards, having won the county award last year.
“This reflects not only on our range and quality of facilities but also recognises the excellent care and attention to detail shown by our managers and their teams, and it is rewarding for all of us to see that we are competitive on a national stage with top class venues.”
You may also want to watch:
Sally Balcombe, chief executive of VisitEngland, said: “Awards for Excellence finalists exemplify outstanding tourism talent and distinguished businesses throughout England.
“I’d like to congratulate all finalists and wish them the very best of luck on awards night.”
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 4 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Why you should be heading to Beach Street this Saturday