Stowmarket-based Orbital Media gets twin nod for the 2017 OTC Marketing Awards
- Credit: Archant
Orbital Media has received a double nomination in the 2017 OTC (Over The Counter) Marketing Awards.
Two campaigns by the Stowmarket-based digital agency – “Sudocrem Real or Not” and “Summer Sports Day” – have been shortlisted for the Best OTC Social Media Campaign title.
Peter Brady, chief executive at Orbital Media, said: “We always pride ourselves on delivering campaigns with strong commercial results. It is excellent to see that our creativity, digital innovation and ability to drive sales continue to stand out within these prestigious industry awards.”
The awards are run by industry magazine OTC Bulletin and aim to recognise the best in the British OTC industry, with nominees being selected by more than 60 judges.
Orbital Media previously won the Best OTC Campaign In Digital & Social Media category of the awards in 2014. This year’s ceremony takes place at London’s Park Lane Hotel on Thursday, March 9.
You may also want to watch:
Orbital Media, led by Peter Brady and Hayden Allen-Vercoe, works with a range of well-known brands including Aviva, adidas, Sudocrem, Infacol and Aga Rangemaster.
It specialises in “social gamification” campaigns and the use of virtual and augmented reality, in particular for the healthcare sector.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 5 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 9 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day