Stowmarket-based Orbital Media wins Nicholas Hall Most Innovative International OTC Marketing Award
- Credit: Archant
Digital agency Orbital Media has added to a recent run of award wins with its most prestigious accolade yet.
Stowmarket-based Orbital has received the Nicholas Hall Most Innovative International OTC Marketing Award for its “Would you Rather” campaign” for Sudocrem.
The Nicholas Hall Awards for marketing and creativity highlight outstanding achievements in global Over The Counter (OTC) consumer healthcare.
This latest win follows two “highly commended” awards at the OTC Bulletin Awards in March this year. Orbital Media was also a finalist at the Social Buzz Awards, run by leading UK marketing magazine The Drum, in October last year.
Peter Brady, chief executive of Orbital Media, said: “Receiving this Nicholas Hall international award is an honour. We are thrilled that our campaign has been internationally recognised for its innovation and commercial success.
“It’s a testament to our team’s ongoing dedication, creativity and innovation that we continue to deliver market leading results for our clients.”
Nicholas Hall, chairman and executive at Nicholas Hall, added: “Orbital Media are highly deserving winners with a campaign that delivered on both creativity and outstanding results.”
- 1 Suffolk woman and her three dogs die in London crash
- 2 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 3 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 4 Thunderstorm warning issued for East of England
- 5 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 6 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 7 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 8 A14 lane closure in Bury St Edmunds after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town Transfer Talk: Taylor and Hirst links analysed
- 10 LOOK: 12 pictures from Weird and Wonderful Wood 2022
Orbital Media, led by Peter Brady and Hayden Allen-Vercoe, works with a range of well-known brands which, besides Sudocrem, include Aviva, adidas, Infacol and Aga Rangemaster.