Substantial office building cloe to Dovercourt railway station
- Credit: Archant
The former Custom House, in the heart of Harwich, is on the market with a price of £750,000.
Savills jointly with Fenn Wright, have been appointed to market The Custom House on Main Road, Dovercourt in Harwich.
The vacant freehold is being marketed at a guide price of £750,000.
The former HMRC building, comprises 27,828 sq ft (2,585 sq m) of office, storage and incinerator space, which subject to planning has considerable redevelopment potential, according to the agents.
Phil Dennis, director in the business space team at Savills Chelmsford, said: “This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a sizeable vacant building just moments from Dovercourt Railway Station, providing strong transport links to both London and the surrounding areas. Situated in a suburban location, the building has significant scope for alternative use, including conversion to residential with the relevant planning permission.
You may also want to watch:
“For this reason we expect to receive significant interest from prospective purchasers.”
- 1 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 6 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 7 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 8 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 9 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich