Sudbury: Ford Retail awards organiser Audrey Furnell finds herself named among the winners
- Credit: Archant
A director of corporate event and business video specialist SGA has been honoured by the Ford Retail motor dealership network for her outstanding service.
Audrey Furnell was presented with the surprise award at the Ford Retail Awards for Excellence, the latest among many events she has organised for the business.
“I’m absolutely delighted to have received this award from such a high profile client,” she said. “Spending a lot of time organising recognition events for other people, it’s great to feel what it’s like. At SGA we’re into our 26th year of business and we take great care and pride in the services we deliver.
“It is very satisfying to know this is being recognised by our clients.”
Ms Furnell was presented with her award by television presenter Eamonn Holmes who hosted the ceremony, held at the Puma Hinckley Island Hotel in Leicestershire.
You may also want to watch:
Her work with Ford Retail involves organising and managing a range of events for the company and working closely with hundreds of Ford colleagues across a network of 65 sites across the UK.
The annual Awards for Excellence are a celebration of the “best of the best” people working at Ford Retail and involve a total of 22 categories, with the overall winner decided by the chairman from a shortlist of nominations from the board.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
Célia Pronto, Ford Retail’s marketing and e-commerce director, said at the event: “Audrey regularly goes way beyond what could reasonably be expected to deliver an exceptional service to her customers which include all of us here this evening.”