Sudbury: Heating specialist Specflue to create 12 new jobs with opening of new depot
- Credit: Archant
Renewable heat products and flue systems specialist Specflue is to expand by opening a new orthern depot.
The new facility, at a location yet to be confirmed, is intended to allow Sudbury-based Specflue to serve businesses in northern England and the central lowlands of Scotland using its own fleet of van.
Two sites are currently under consideration, with the new depot expected to open during the early summer with the creation of 12 new jobs.
Jeremy Fry, managing director of Specflue, said: “Crucially for us, we need to ensure that the final site chosen will provide us with the scope for future expansion.
“This is a long-term investment for us and supports Specflue’s ongoing commitment to providing superior levels of service and support in the flue and renewable heat market.”
You may also want to watch:
The new depot will stock the full range of Specflue products, including flue and chimney items, wood burning stoves and renewable heat products including pellet stoves, pellet boilers and solar thermal.
The depot will give the business the ability to offer customers in the north free next day delivery using Specflue’s own van fleet, which up until the present time has only been available to Specflue’s customers in the south.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 3 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
Mr Fry added: “It is hoped that the opening of the new depot will further improve our standing in the north. Once fully operational the facility will, not only create jobs for the local area, but also maintain the high standards of efficiency and convenience that our customers have come to expect from us.”