Sudbury/Ipswich: Energy monitoring and control systems company Prefect makes cross-county move
- Credit: Archant
Energy management specialist Prefect Controls has relocated from Ransomes Europark in Ipswich to Churchfield Road in Sudbury.
The company, which supplies energy monitoring and control systems to hotels, leisure resorts and universities across the country, said the move gave it the space required to continue its growth.
The company has just welcomed a new sales manager to team and expects to recruit from the local area again in the near future.
Owner Glen Golding said: “This is an exciting part of Suffolk, and appealed to us as it has a lovely ‘old-worldly’ charm as well as a commitment to driving business forward.
“The town has excellent
You may also want to watch:
transport links and have given us the much-needed space we require to continue to grow
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 RACE NIGHT LIVE! Brilliant Witches win at Lynn in season opener
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 7 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 8 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years