Sudbury: Mackman and Freerange HR extend their partnership
HUMAN resources company Freerange HR and research, marketing, PR and design firm Mackman, which are both based in Sudbury, have extended their working partnership.
Mackman, which has recruited six new members of staff and welcomed 30 new businesses into its portfolio of clients this year, has enlisted the support of Deborah Thomas, director at Freerange HR, to help with day to day HR matters, as well as long term strategic planning.
Deborah said: “We are delighted to be working with Mackman. We’ve been a customer of theirs for over a year or so as they designed and built our website.
“They have a brilliant team of people, and we’re very pleased to have the opportunity to work alongside Paul, Gemma and their team.”
Paul Mackman, director at Mackman, said: ‘We share a number of business values with Deborah, and have always felt that our organisations fit well together. Her business has flourished and had always hoped we’d be able to support her by working together when we had the need.”
Gemma Mackman, also a director at the firm, added: “We have grown significantly in the last 12 months and wanted to bring in a specialist to support our continued development.
“As Paul and I become busier with other elements of managing the marketing and research departments, we want to ensure that we are doing all we can to best serve our specialist staff.”
- 1 Suffolk's first blue badge prosecution for Haverhill woman
- 2 Former Blue McGoldrick linked with League One move
- 3 Go-ahead given for 40 new homes in Suffolk village
- 4 Driver blamed Amazon training for 13 speeding offences in Suffolk
- 5 Five people injured and air ambulance called after car overturned in crash
- 6 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
- 7 'Significant' amount of Class A drugs and taser found at home in Suffolk
- 8 Plans seek to create traveller pitches for family use
- 9 Road closed and person trapped in car after crash
- 10 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
Freerange HR was launched just over a year ago and works with organisations ranging from Surrey Cricket Board and the London Broncos Rugby League side to theSuffolk Wildlife Trust and Sudbury-based charity The Bridge Project.
Deborah has just been joined by Caroline Price who come on board as business development director and will be supporting Deborah in the running of the business and managing accounts.