Sudbury: Mackman and Freerange HR extend their partnership
HUMAN resources company Freerange HR and research, marketing, PR and design firm Mackman, which are both based in Sudbury, have extended their working partnership.
Mackman, which has recruited six new members of staff and welcomed 30 new businesses into its portfolio of clients this year, has enlisted the support of Deborah Thomas, director at Freerange HR, to help with day to day HR matters, as well as long term strategic planning.
Deborah said: “We are delighted to be working with Mackman. We’ve been a customer of theirs for over a year or so as they designed and built our website.
“They have a brilliant team of people, and we’re very pleased to have the opportunity to work alongside Paul, Gemma and their team.”
Paul Mackman, director at Mackman, said: ‘We share a number of business values with Deborah, and have always felt that our organisations fit well together. Her business has flourished and had always hoped we’d be able to support her by working together when we had the need.”
You may also want to watch:
Gemma Mackman, also a director at the firm, added: “We have grown significantly in the last 12 months and wanted to bring in a specialist to support our continued development.
“As Paul and I become busier with other elements of managing the marketing and research departments, we want to ensure that we are doing all we can to best serve our specialist staff.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
Freerange HR was launched just over a year ago and works with organisations ranging from Surrey Cricket Board and the London Broncos Rugby League side to theSuffolk Wildlife Trust and Sudbury-based charity The Bridge Project.
Deborah has just been joined by Caroline Price who come on board as business development director and will be supporting Deborah in the running of the business and managing accounts.