Sudbury opticians Drage and Tozer marks 20th anniversary with expansion
- Credit: Archant
Sudbury opticians firm Drage and Tozer, founded in 1995 by Helen Drage and Sandra Tozer, has celebrated 20 years in business by expanding into new premises.
The practice in Siam Place now offers a greater range of spectacles and sunglasses and a dedicated contact lens centre, alongside sight-testing rooms and a waiting area with a coffee machine.
Sandra Tozer said: “We are very excited about the move. The open modern space is easily accessible and wheelchair-friendly with ground floor consulting rooms and disabled parking right outside. Our elderly and less mobile patients will now have better access than ever to our services.”
Helen Drage added, “Our dedicated contact lens centre means we can encourage and support more people in trying contact lenses.
“With modern advancements in materials, we believe that age should not be a barrier to successful contact lens wear. It is now possible for younger children to wear contact lenses, and mature wearers can benefit from multifocal lenses.”
You may also want to watch:
To mark the anniversary, patients are being invited to call into to see the facilities and receive a bottle of
20th Anniversary cleaning solution, which they can refill in the practice when it runs out.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14