Suffolk-based adviser The Mortgage Centres celebrates 20th anniversary
- Credit: Archant
The Mortgage Centres network of home loan advice centres around East Anglia is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
Besides staging a reception at its Ipswich branch, the business is also marking the occation by rolling out new branding across all of its sites.
The anniversary celebrations continue at eventful year for the firm, with 2016 already having seen the Ipswich branch relocate to larger premises in the town centre, the Felixstowe branch celebrate 10 years in business and the announcement of a new branch in Sudbury.
Other branches of the business are located in Needham Market, where it began in 1996, Stowmarket, Woodbridge, Leiston and Diss. Its service covers residential purchases, including first-time buyers, re-mortgaging, buy-to-let mortgages and equity release.
Founding director Phil Scott said: “A great deal has changed in the mortgage industry over the last 20 years, with many ups and downs to keep us on our toes, but one thing that’s remained consistent is our commitment to providing the region’s homebuyers and landlords with a friendly, knowledgeable and professional mortgage service.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s incredible to think we opened our first branch in Needham Market way back in 1996, with myself and one administrator, and now we’ll be opening an eighth branch in Sudbury later this year.”
“Our continued growth and expansion, through fairly tumultuous times, is testament to the hard work and dedication of the teams we’ve brought together and the first-class service they provide.”
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 8 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 9 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 10 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager