Suffolk brewery raises glass of alcohol-free beer to new contract with regional retailer
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk brewery is toasting a deal to provide alcohol-free beer to 93 East of England Co-op stores.
St Peter’s Brewery, based at St Peter South Elmham, said the contract to provide its St Peter’s Without alcohol-free craft beer reflects a growing demand for alcohol-free alternatives.
“Times are changing in the UK drinks market,” said chief executive Steve Magnall.
“Since launching Without last summer we’ve noticed a huge growth in demand for alcohol-free drinks in general. People want a high quality alternative and Without fits the bill.
“Without is now the UK’s number one alcohol-free craft beer and we expect interest to continue to grow and for more retailers to increase their alcohol-free offerings.”
You may also want to watch:
The company, which already sells the product via Wholefoods Market, Nisa and Mitchell & Butler pubs, said the latest deal will strengthen further the brand’s position in the market.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 7 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune