Suffolk: Busiest month ever for enterprise agency Menta
Enterprise agency Menta is holding its highest ever number of courses and business help groups across the county during October.
The 14 events are designed to help existing businesses and encourage others to start up on their own.
The courses involve a mixture of full- and half-day sessions ranging in price from £25 to £50 and covering areas such as sales skills and balance sheets.
Menta will also be staging the first tranche of its free Business Clubs in Sudbury, Haverhill, Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe and Ipswich for people considering setting up their own business.
Chief executive Alex Till said: “This will be the most business-related events we’ve staged in one month and provides ample evidence of our commitment to local business and training in Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
“Whisper it gently but I think there is a general feeling of optimism among the business people we speak to so what better time to brush up on your skills and take one of our courses or think about starting up your own venture?”
For more information on courses, clubs and venues, visit www.menta.org.uk .
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 6 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 7 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 9 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 10 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming