Suffolk Business Awards 2018 – in pictures
- Credit: DAVID GARRAD
It was a night to remember at the Suffolk Business Awards 2018 – and you can relive it through our galleries.
More than 300 guests came together to celebrate the stars of Suffolk’s business scene, with Breheny Civil Engineering taking the top prize of the Business of the Year.
The awards were held for the first time at Milsoms, Kesgrave Hall, where they enjoyed an open-air drinks reception before a three-course dinner in The Hangar.
Can you see yourself in our photo gallery? Scroll down for more pictures.
Comedian Miles Jupp provided the entertainment, making light of Suffolk’s rivalry with Norfolk, but admitting he was something of a stranger to the local business scene.
You may also want to watch:
“I find that the less I know about a particular sector, the better these types of events tend to go,” he said. “On that basis, ladies and gentlemen, we are in for a belter.”
Twelve awards were handed out over the evening, including Amy Starkey, director of the Jockey Club Racecourses (Newmarket) being recognised with the Outstanding Achievement award.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 4 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 5 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 6 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 7 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 8 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 9 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town
The awards were jointly sponsored by EDF Energy and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce.