University of Suffolk on why it’s backing Suffolk Business Awards’ Community Involvement category
- Credit: Archant
The University of Suffolk, based in Ipswich, is sponsoring the Community Involvement category at this year’s Suffolk Business Awards. Professor David Collins, dean of Suffolk Business School, explains the importance of a sense of community and why success can come in many guises.
What excites you about the Suffolk economy?
The breadth and diversity of the Suffolk economy is what excites us. We are continually struck by the energy of even some of our smallest businesses.
What does success look like to you?
Success doesn’t have a face for us. Success, like love, appears in many forms.
You may also want to watch:
How does this award recognise the value of people within Suffolk businesses?
What this specific award demonstrates is that businesses are part of the community and have a civic identity and civic purpose.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 5 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 10 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around