Suffolk Business Exhibition 2012 is open for bookings
BOOKINGS are now being taken for the 2012 Suffolk Business Exhibition, the county’s longest-established business and industry-related show
The exhibition, organised by Ipswich & Suffolk Small Business Association and Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, takes place on Wednesday, April 25, at Trinity Park in Ipswich.
Organisers have also announced that, for the first time, training organisation MENTA will be involved in the exhibition as a partner and will be showcasing up and coming businesses in the adjacent Trinity Rooms.
Roger Barcham, chair of ISSBA and managing director of BMS Imaging, said: “Despite tough trading conditions for many businesses, the exhibition is back again this year and looking more impressive than ever.
“It’s customary that we theme the event, and this year’s exhibition will reflect the importance of foreign markets to many businesses. Our traditional Question Time event, to be sponsored by accountants PKF, will have a foreign trade flavour and we expect it to be very lively once again!”
John Dugmore of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce said that everyone had been delighted by the level of support from sponsors. “Despite tough economic conditions, sponsors are continuing to show strong support for this annual event, which is now in its 16th year,” he said.
“We have the backing of Archant Suffolk (publishers of East Anglian Daily Times and Evening Star titles) who help us promote the event, as well as Jackamans Solicitors and Suffolk County Council, Basepoint, Dummett Copp, Ipswich Borough Council, React Computer Partnership and Scrutton Bland,” he added.
- 1 Go-ahead given for 74 new affordable homes for Suffolk town
- 2 Norwood holds talks with one of Town's fellow League One rivals
- 3 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 4 Controversial statue on Stowmarket roundabout gets green light
- 5 See inside stunning £1.85M home with 'fabulous' outside pool and paddocks
- 6 Missing 17-year-old boy found safe
- 7 Investigations continuing after man suffers serious injuries in crash
- 8 Hunt continues for group of youths who pushed man to ground and stole bike
- 9 Mike Bacon: A perfect start to hopefully a perfect season
- 10 7 roadworks Suffolk drivers should be aware of this week
The Suffolk Business Exhibition is open between 2pm and 7pm, with Question Time starting at 12.45 pm and running for one hour.
A drinks reception for speakers, sponsors and their guests is being hosted by Penn Commercial.
The entire event is being organised by Boleyn Events and enquiries should be directed to: email@example.com.
Businesses are invited to book their stand via www.issba.co.uk. The only requirement is that they are members of one or both of the organisations staging the event: Ipswich & Suffolk Small Business Association (ISSBA) or Suffolk Chamber of Commerce. Admission on the day is open to all, free of charge.