Suffolk Chamber International revamps courses to support county’s drive for export success
Suffolk Chamber International, part of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, has launched a range of revamped courses to help the county’s export drive.
Over the next year, Suffolk Chamber International is to run a series of modules covering the key elements of successful exporting, including export documentation and a more detailed workshop on export documentation and import procedures.
Other sessions will include understanding international commercial terms, methods of payment and letters of credit, creating an export strategy, managing agents and distributors, and customs procedures and preferential rules of origin.
All courses are British Chamber of Commerce accredited and equivalent to NVQ Level 2, counting towards the nationally-recognised Foundation Award in International Trade.
Jim Fanshawe, manager at Suffolk Chamber International, said: “As never before the UK’s prosperity will be secured by our successes in exporting goods and services around the globe.”
You may also want to watch:
For further details on prices and booking, visit www.suffolkchamber.co.uk and click on Suffolk Chamber International or email email@example.com .
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown