Suffolk Chamber signs deal with Experian to offer credit checks and business database to members at discounted rate
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce members will be able to check out customers’ credit-worthiness and access a 5.2m business database at a discounted rate as part of a deal with information services firm Experian.
The Suffolk Chamber B2B Listbuilder gives members access to the Experian database of email, post and telephone information for businesses, while the Suffolk Chamber Creditcheck allows them to check out the credit-worthiness of potential suppliers and customers in the UK and abroad.
Both will be offered at a 25% discount as part of the deal.
The Creditcheck service enables members to monitor customers and suppliers by receiving alerts on changes to their financial status such as credit scores, county court judgments and late payments and to better understand their customers’ payment patterns to help manage their cash flow.
Chamber chief executive John Dugmore said: “The launch of our B2B Listbuilder and Creditcheck schemes, provided by such a well-known brand as Experian, provides a further reason for businesses to join your chamber and boost your business’s success.”
You may also want to watch:
Jonathan De Gilbert, partnership manager at Experian, said “Experian is proud to be partnering with Suffolk Chamber of Commerce. We are passionate about supporting UK businesses and want to help the chamber in supporting businesses across the region.
“We’ve been helping UK businesses for over 20 years to protect and grow their operations. Our products are specifically created for small and medium enterprises to help manage credit risk, target marketing offers and automate decision making.”
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 8 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 9 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
Suffolk Chamber B2B Listbuilder and Creditcheck are only available to members of the chamber. Any Suffolk-based business interested in joining Suffolk Chamber should contact Nicci Dunning at firstname.lastname@example.org.