Chef launches new gourmet burger kit delivery business
- Credit: Fan Johnson
Fancy cooking up your own gourmet burger? A new business being launched in Woodbridge will deliver burger kits to your door.
H&C Burgers is being launched this week by Richard Johnson, who runs Peanut Parties together with wife Fan.
The first burger kits will be delivered from Thursday, February 4, helping people to enjoy a restaurant-style burger at home during lockdown.
He said: "It's something quite new - I don't think many people are doing it.
"We decided to call it H&C burgers after our twin daughters, Holly and Charlotte, who are three."
The twins are too young to understand that the business is called after them, but Mr Johnson said they have enjoyed trying some small pieces of burger.
He said the all-in-one "ultimate burger kits" contain all the ingredients needed to prepare a gourmet burger in under 15 minutes, including special seasoning. The ingredients are all locally sourced.
- 1 £1.5million project set to turn north Essex towns into giant gaming areas
- 2 School apologises for GCSE paper error as it falls to inadequate
- 3 Man identified after dog walker threatened in Sudbury
- 4 Andy Warren: Why keeping Sam Morsy is vital for Ipswich Town
- 5 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
- 6 'It makes you want to cry' - anger as bench dumped in pond at country park
- 7 Girl, 12, injured after having foot run over by driver
- 8 Suffolk celebrates! Full list of county's 185 street parties for the Queen's jubilee
- 9 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 10 Julia Bradbury's feature on 'beautiful' Sudbury airs on This Morning today
The burgers initially available are quarter pounders, quarter pounders with cheese, breaded halloumi burgers and vegan burgers, as well as various extras including hand-cut chips with Cajun and herb seasoning.
Delivery is free within a 12-mile radius of Woodbridge, including most of Ipswich as well as Felixstowe, Kesgrave and Martlesham.
For more details, visit the website or visit @HCBurgersuk on Facebook.