Is this the most festive property currently for sale in Suffolk?
- Credit: Nick Read
A six-bedroom, two-bathroom house with a very festive address has come up for sale in Suffolk.
The Wilderness, in Christmas Lane, Metfield, is on the market for £725,000.
Parts of the Grade II listed farmhouse date back to 1570 and it comes complete with period features including beamed ceilings and inglenook fireplaces.
The home is spread across three floors.
The two upper floors boast six bedrooms – two of which have en-suites. On the first floor, there is also a master bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Downstairs there is a conservatory, a sitting room, a dining room and a kitchen. The kitchen features oak flooring and an Aga.
The property is set in 4.5 acres of meadow land and is surrounded by open fields.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
The Wilderness is on the market with Durrants for £725,000.