Suffolk Coast Business to host ‘inspiring’ event helping the region to grow
- Credit: Archant
Businesses and public sector organisations from across east Suffolk are set to meet next month at an “inspiring” event aimed at growing the region’s economy through partnership working.
Suffolk Coast Business, which relaunched this week after five years as the Heritage Coast Market Towns Initiative, is hosting the event to “maximise growth opportunities”.
Delegates from across the region are invited to attend the Routes to Market event on March 25, which features a speech from Richard Jackson MBE, co-founder of Mancroft International. Other features include masterclasses in tendering, planning and market research, advice on communicating with clients and help identifying overseas opportunities.
It has been collated with private and public sector partners following similar events in 2013 and 2014.
Suffolk Coast Business chairman Jenny Stockman said: “We are entering a really exciting era for Suffolk Coast Business. We now have an updated name and website and our event on March 25 is already generating a great deal of interest from sponsors and the business community.
You may also want to watch:
“We are totally committed to driving forward the local economy so our event in March will be inspiring, practical and affordable.
“It is attracting delegates from all over east Suffolk business communities who want to maximise their opportunities for growth.”
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
The event is from 9am to 2pm on Wednesday, March 25, at High Lodge, Hinton, near Darsham. Visit www.suffolkcoastbusiness.co.uk