Suffolk Coast Business to host ‘inspiring’ event helping the region to grow
- Credit: Archant
Businesses and public sector organisations from across east Suffolk are set to meet next month at an “inspiring” event aimed at growing the region’s economy through partnership working.
Suffolk Coast Business, which relaunched this week after five years as the Heritage Coast Market Towns Initiative, is hosting the event to “maximise growth opportunities”.
Delegates from across the region are invited to attend the Routes to Market event on March 25, which features a speech from Richard Jackson MBE, co-founder of Mancroft International. Other features include masterclasses in tendering, planning and market research, advice on communicating with clients and help identifying overseas opportunities.
It has been collated with private and public sector partners following similar events in 2013 and 2014.
Suffolk Coast Business chairman Jenny Stockman said: “We are entering a really exciting era for Suffolk Coast Business. We now have an updated name and website and our event on March 25 is already generating a great deal of interest from sponsors and the business community.
“We are totally committed to driving forward the local economy so our event in March will be inspiring, practical and affordable.
“It is attracting delegates from all over east Suffolk business communities who want to maximise their opportunities for growth.”
- 1 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 2 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 3 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 4 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 5 A14 lane closure in Bury St Edmunds after two-car crash
- 6 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
- 7 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 8 Thunderstorm warning issued for East of England
- 9 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 10 Suffolk market town will lose its Post Office in June
The event is from 9am to 2pm on Wednesday, March 25, at High Lodge, Hinton, near Darsham. Visit www.suffolkcoastbusiness.co.uk