Connectivity is the key for Suffolk property firm
- Credit: © Block Management UK Ltd 2018
A Suffolk-based company is the subject of a new filmed business case study by mobile phone giant Vodafone.
The Sudbury headquarters of Block Management UK Ltd hosted a professional film crew who spent two days there and on the road with one of the experienced property managers.
The film features an interview with managing director David Collinson as well as a site visit to a Cambridgeshire estate with property manager Josh Edgar.
The case study came about when Vodafone identified that BMUK were keeping at the forefront of their industry with technology supplied by the telecommunications firm.
BMUK are the only property management firm to be featured as a case study by Vodafone, joining household brand Innocent Drinks and huge organisations such as Mitie and Trinity Mirror as well as Thames Valley Police.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director David Collinson said:“Our level of connectivity helps us differentiate our service. As a local company with a large reach, we know that connectivity is essential in a region that mixes large rural areas with built environments side by side. We aim to be more connected with customers, clients, and staff. This film allows us to show housebuilders in our region the investment we make for residential developments being built across the East of England. The demand is that we develop communications systems to allow us to properly manage these sites.“
The case study video features on Vodafone’s Enterprise channel on YouTube and on Block Management UK’s own website.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 6 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 7 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 8 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 9 5 cheap or free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 10 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia